Get To Know Me Tag

July 15, 2016



Hello! As I’ve only just recently started this blog, I thought I would do this tag so anyone that reads can get to know me a little better. My very first post was an introduction telling you guys a little bit about me, but I thought I’d do this tag as it’s a little bit more in depth.









What is your middle name?
Melody. Although a lot of people think my middle name is Marie because I have a hyphenated first name. So my full name is Claire-Marie Melody George (such a mouthful I know)!

What is your favourite colour?
PURPLE! I’m about to go into my second year of university and I plan on decorating my room with a very strong purple theme.

Who was your first best friend?
I’d have to say my mum or my little sister! I do have a really amazing friendship group and I’d consider all of them my best friends.

How tall are you?
Last time I was measured I was 5ft and I don’t think I’ve grown since.

Cats or Dogs?
I love cats so much but I am completely obsessed with dogs. Any time I see a dog in public I am the type of person to ask the owner if I can pet it.

Funniest moment throughout school?
I used to think I was such a ‘rebel’ when I was in secondary school it’s really embarrassing. My funniest moment would have to in my ‘PHSE’ class and one afternoon the whole class was messing about. I remember the hoover being turned on and papers were being chucked about, it was just a hot mess! The next day our head of year came into our form class and told us off. He even called us caged animals. When I look back I don’t know why we did it but it was funny at the time.

How many countries have you visited?
My dad works 24/7 so we really didn’t go on many summer holidays as a family unfortunately. But outside of the UK I’ve been to Spain, Greece and France

Are you in/gone to college?
I went to college and did two years of A Levels which I found a little difficult but I somehow got the grades to get into university.

What was your favourite/worst subject in High School?
My favourite subject in secondary school was probably Religious Education. I love debating controversial topics and I had a really good teacher. My worst was without a doubt maths! I was awful at it and I never got along with my maths teacher.

What is your favourite drink?
My favourite soft drink would probably be peach sparkling water. My favourite alcoholic drink would either be a margarita or gin & tonic.

What is your favourite animal?
Dogs! I love dogs, all kinds they’re just so beautiful and loving.

What is your favourite perfume?
At the moment I’m really loving Prada Candy I think it’s so perfect for summer!

Tea or Coffee?
I try to avoid anything with caffeine in it because it can heighten anxiety. But if I had to choose I’d probably pick tea because there so much variety with it.

What would you (or have you) name your children?
I really like the name Phoebe for a girl and for a boy I like the name Aaron.

What sports do you play/Have you played?
I was never really into sports but I did used to play netball back in primary school.

What is your favourite book?
Anything written by Louise Rennison who wrote the ‘Confessions of Georgia Nicolson’ series. Her most popular one was probably Angus Thongs and Perfect Snogging which got turned into a film, although I do think the book title and the film title are slightly different. It really upset me hearing that she passed away early this year.

Who are some of your favourite YouTubers?
I could make a really long list of all the YouTubers I watch! My favourites at the moment are Jenna Marbles, Dodie (doddleoddle), Emily Canham (only recently discovered her videos but I am so in love with her channels), NEESY and Kingsley

What is your favourite movie?
Catch Me If You Can which stars Leonardo DiCaprio! I just think the film is so genius.

Are you Single or Taken?
I am single at the moment but I’m fine with it. One day I’ll meet the right guy for me, hopefully (!)

What’s your idea of an ideal first date?
Nothing too big or major! I like to just go out for dinner or a few drinks and just speak to my date and really get to know them.

How many Girlfriends/Boyfriends have you had?
A few ;) I’ve only had 2 really serious relationships though.

Favourite memory from childhood?
Visiting my family back in London and being surrounded by the people I love the most.

Do you speak any different languages and how well?
I know a little bit of French, Spanish and Japanese but I wouldn’t say I’m fluent in them. I am learning sign language at the moment so I’d say I’m best at that.

Do you have any siblings?
I have a younger sister and an older brother.

How would you describe your fashion sense?
A hot mess! I don’t really know, I just dress myself to reflect how I’m feeling on the inside.

What is your favourite restaurant?
At the moment I’d have to say Frankie and Bennys.

What are some of your favourite TV shows?
I’ve been watching Hollyoaks since I was in secondary school. My other favourites are Pretty Little Liars, OITNB, America’s Next Top Model, Dance Moms and Come Dine With Me.

PC or mac?
PC but I really want to get a mac for my second year of university.

What phone do you have? (iOS v Android?)
iOS but the storage and battery for iPhones is terrible L

Tell us one of your bad habits!
I probably drink too much wine!

Hope you enjoyed getting to know me a little bit better. I love reading other people’s ‘Get To Know Me Tag’ and I found it so much fun doing my own.



I’ll write soon xox 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Math is like the worst school subject ever hahaha :D I suck at it so much, it's awful.

    <3: Jasmin N
    littlethingswithjassy.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never had to use Pythagoras theorem in my adult life, I have no idea why I stressed out about it so much. So glad I'm finished with school :)

      Delete
  2. Ooh I love Hollyoaks! It's nice to find a fellow fan haha. Great post, you seem like a lovely person! x

    Penchantsandprejudice.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I watch it religiously, even though the rest o my family hate it! Aww thankyou, I do try to be :) xx

      Delete

Popular Posts